Lake Wateree Association is a group of citizens dedicated to maintaining Lake Wateree as the invaluable environmental resource it is.While the majority of members are property owners, membership and participation is encouraged for all stakeholders. This would include all who use the lake for recreation (boating, fishing, swimming, etc), business, and as a source of drinking water for both Camden and Lugoff.
- 01/17/2018in Latest NewsAfter a combined 55+ years of service to the communities surrounding Lake Wateree, the two organizations proudly announce the merging of their memberships! Actually, a transition team of upwards of twelve individuals from both organizations researched the potential to merge for nearly a year. Investigative topics included realigning neighborhoods i...
- What would it be like to not be able to dock your boat or swim in the water off your shore because the surface was covered with ugly, smelly, toxic algae? Some Lake Wateree residents are experiencing that already – and more will soon – if this growing problem is not effectively handled. In 2017,...
wind: 13 mph NNW
H 68 • L 63
- After a combined 55+ years of service to the co...
- What would it be like to not be able to dock yo...
- The following is a message from Duke Energy: Fe...
Please consider a donation to our Annual Fireworks Fund. Any amount helps!
Catawba Riverkeeper Foundation
Take a look at this cool video about our Catawba Riverkeeper Foundation